Click to go to Floozy's website

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Floozy's Favourite from London Fashion Week.

I can't believe it's over a week since I arrived back in the "Land of the Long White Cloud", following my whistle stop European tour!
My trip culminated in a visit to London Fashion Week, hosted at the Natural History Museum on Cromwell Road.
My favourite label showing this season just had to be "Luella".

Designer Luella Bartley has recently opened her first stand alone store in Brook Street, W1. Just a stone's throw away from Mulberry in Bond Street, where Luella's bag's first became a must have accessory, as seen adorning the shoulder of many a super model!

Famous not just for accessories, Luella's clothes take a quirky look at traditional English style.

It's no wonder this very talented lady won Elle & Glamour Magazines Designer of the year in 2006!

I long for a scrummy Suzi Tote, still Christmas is coming! Here's hoping that Santa's reading this!!!!!


No comments: