Click to go to Floozy's website

Friday, June 29, 2007

My favourite possession........


...........of the moment!

I can't decide between my "Bunny Girl Work Bag" designed by "Susse Collection" - the home of the cute handbag! Or something that resides permanently in one of the perfectly sized, inside pockets of said handbag!

My pink nano! A constant companion and excellent source of entertainment and education! I'm currently listening to the Podcast Sisters - "The Podcast for the Non Geek" and the inspiration behind my foray into the blogosphere! If you haven't already come across this excellent podcast, be sure to visit www.thepodcastsisters.com you will discover a wealth of "FREE" information about the power of social media and how it can enhance your personal and professional life!

No comments: