Click to go to Floozy's website

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Ultimate LBD!

There are a few basic items that every woman should have in her wardrobe. A pair of jeans that fit perfectly. A great white shirt & and a "little black dress".
I probably have ten pairs of jeans in my wardrobe, but I wouldn't consider any of them a truly perfect fit. I have several white shirts, all good, none great. But as of yesterday, I am the proud owner of the Ultimate Little Black Dress!
Purchased from my favourite Nelson boutique, "Palm", this dress is twenty dresses for the price of one!
This ingeneous frock, from Australian Designer "Sacha Drake", comes with an instruction booklet detailing 20 different ways to create a new look! I haven't had as much fun since I was dressing up Barbie dolls! Visit the Designer's website for more details on the Ultimate Little Black Dress!

No comments: